Wednesday, September 02, 2015

* NEW * BH Cosmetics Pop Art Lipsticks!


Hey Everyone!

  I recently saw Shaaanxo do a video on these and got super excited, I love a pigmented bright lip colour almost as much as I love my kids! I got 5 of the colours from this line and could not be happier with almost all of them. All of these go on really smooth and aren't patchy at all, the formula of these is done really well. 



The packaging on these lipsticks is HOT PINK and it's amazing, it has a glossy finish so it doesn't show finger prints. I don't think I know of any other lipsticks that have a line in all HOT PINK packaging. 





This is Zoink and I wanted this to be the perfect nude colour for me but unfortunately it made me look like I had concealer all over my lips. They swatch on my hand seemed so peachy and pretty but once it was on it totally washed me out. * SAD FACE *


Pop was one of my favourites of the ones I got, I'm really into these soft coral/oranges recently and headed into Fall I know I won't get much use out of them but I'm loving them. This one is a beautiful creamy almost matte finish, it looks amazing on my lips! 


Pow is a deeper and brighter version of Pop and it's up there on my favourites list. It's a beautiful orange with just a hint of red and surprisingly doesn't make my teeth look overly yellow. 


Bang is the kind of colour you wear when you want everyone to look at your lips, it's the perfect neon matte. Reminds me a lot of Candy Yum Yum but not matte, it has a slight shine to it but it's not overly glossy. 


Last but defiantly not least is Slam which is a beautiful pinky red and I am in love with it. This is almost always my go to colour for life but I really love the balance of pink and red in this one.

If you want more information or to watch the live swatches you can watch the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment