Sunday, March 09, 2014

Clinique Cheek POP Blushes!


Hey Everyone,

  So I got these blushes back in February and I have been using them fairly regularly from then until now and I'm still loving them! These are a very smooth and creamy formula and then glide on and blend on like butter, plus I LOVE their packing it's beyond cute!


Their are four colours in total but I only picked up two of them. The first colour I got was 03 Berry Pop and I knew I wanted this one right away. It's a beautiful medium toned pink colour and it gives your cheeks that perfect flush.







Hand Swatch look at the pigment on this blush!

The other colour I picked up was 02 Peach Pop and like Berry Pop this is also a very bright tone. This one is more of a peachy coral and have a beautiful sparkle to it.

 




Hand swatch you can see just how pretty this coral colour is!

I've been telling myself for weeks to go out and grab the other two colours and just haven't gotten around to doing it yet but I still plan to. I think these are defiantly worth the slightly higher price tag at $24.00 Canadian each.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment