Friday, January 04, 2013

November Glossy Box

Hey Everyone!

  So I got my November GlossyBox, which the made Christmas themed because we don't get it till December. I loved the paper on the inside, very christmasy, it was so cute! I love the normal classy paper that GlossyBox uses but it's nice to change it up once and a while.



As far as the products go we got a pretty good selection and all from different beauty categories which is nice. I like to try a mix of products and so I like when beauty boxes come with a good selection.


This first product we got is this Curel Hand Cream, which I was super excited for because we had gotten a foot cream a few months back from Curel that I loved. Sure enough I love the hand cream as much. It absorbs really quickly but it leaves my hands feeling very moisturized and my cuticles look amazing.  We got a full sized product which is always nice.


Next product was a shower gel by Vitabath which is Paraben and Sulfate FREE, LOVE that! THis product has a very strong scent and that's the only think I don't love about it. I also think the scent is more manly, it's not floral or sweet, it smells kind of like Swagger men's body wash!


We got a small sized sample of Clear Scalp Shampoo and Conditioner. I don't love these types of samples because my hair is just so picky but I think I'll pass these along to the B/F and he can try it out. And just to clarify these small samples will give you 2 to 3 uses if you have med hair length so not to bad at all.


This next product is one of my favourite out of the whole box. It's a Nicole by OPI Keeping Up With The Kardashian nail colour! My colour was Keeping Up With Santa and I LOVE it! You can never have too many red nail polishes and this one is beautiful. It's a true bright red with a red sheen finish, it's stunning to look at!


Then we got a full sized lip gloss by Maybelline NY, mine was a pretty light peach colour. I don;t like this style of gloss because I don't like applying my gloss from  a hard plastic end and I also found the gloss to be very scented and very sticky. So not a huge fan of it but do like the colour.



Lastly we got another Kryolon product made just for us Glossies! Last box we got a lipstick that was created just for us in the colour Glossy Pink and this time it was a blush. I love Kryolon products as they are a professional brand and make great quality products and then blush does not disappoint. It has great colour payoff but it's so smooth and easy to blend. I've been very it almost every day from the day I got it. Hit one out of the park with this one Glossy Box!




That's it for this box everyone. People have been asking me if I still think Glossy Box is worth it because they upped their prices. I have to say I really do! In Canada you can spend $13 on an average drug store product and in this box for $21 dollars we got a nail polish, blush and lip gloss and 2 other products as well you can;t beat that value!


No comments:

Post a Comment