Monday, January 07, 2013

December Glossy Box


Hey Everyone!

  So when I opened up the shipping box and saw this amazing sliver box I was wowed by colour. I love it! I also really like it when GlossyBox sends something other then the regular pink box.



So we got lots of goodies on the December box and a lot of them I'm really excited about! Here's a picture of everything we got. We got some hair products, some face product and some makeup products.



This first one in all honesty is my favourite. Most of you know I love sliver nail polish, in fact I love all metallic nail polish and I don't own even one Revlon nail polish. So I'm excited to try this formula and let you guys know what I think!



Next we got these really pretty simple stud earrings. I love that we got something a little different and extra but more then that something I'll use. Having a baby means no dangling earrings for me. These are a really pretty teal blue shade and I know I'll be putting them to good use.



Now onto hair products and you guys know how I feel about hair products over loading beauty boxes but this was a dry shampoo and that is something I will use! We also got a small sample of shampoo and conditioner but the dry shampoo is what I'm excited to try.



Eyelashes?!?!? Glossybox how did you know? I love a good pair of false eyelashes and after playing with these guys for a couple of days I can tell you these are really nice. The band on them is s good size for applying them but also very bendable so they are easy to aptly. 



The next two products are both from Aveeno and with my sensitive skin Aveeno is a brand I reach for often. I got the Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer and the Tinted Moisturizer in fair to light. I haven't used either of these yet so I get to try some new stuff which is awesome. They both came as full sized so that is great!






Sorry! I forgot to add this in there! This is a really pretty pink lip gloss from Avon. I love this colour and it's really wearable for everyday!




Wanna watch the video:




No comments:

Post a Comment