Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Julep December Box and Extras

Hey Everyone!

 So for December Julep went with GLITTERS and as you all know I love me some Glitter so I was all over it!

Here is the whole collection!


Here's a picture of everything we got in the box:



I love when Julep adds things to my box that I wasn't expecting, it doesn't matter the value of these items it's just nice that they added something extra. In this box I got 5 of the one-step polish remover wipes.


There was an instant warming foot scrub for this month and this stuff is amazing! I love the way it feels as it warms up on my feet, plus my feet feel so smooth now.


The Break Down for Each Box:

It Girl:  

Harper, Vivien, and Ivy


American Beauty:

Patti and Julia


Boho Glam:
Jordan and Petra


Bombshell:

Cindy and Hilary

Classic with a Twist:

Scarlet and Barbara
And here are the EXTRAS!!



The Pink Blossom Winter Collection!




Bottom Row: Jordan and Lily
Middle Row: Barbara and Isla
Top Row: Vivien

Watch the video!



No comments:

Post a Comment