Thursday, November 15, 2012

Want Smooth Lips?

Hey Everyone!

 So as most of you know I have dry to normal skin but once winter hits it becomes very dry and my lips take a beating! They crack and flake like crazy which drives me nuts, but I have found a fix. For months I have had 4 EOS lip balms sitting in a cup on my makeup desk and I was paying no attention to them but the other day I reached for one put it on and instantly fell in love with these AGAIN.

 EOS has so many different flavors and types of these lip blame that it is easy to get confused so here is the break down.

There are 4 regular line normal formula choices (Pomegranate Raspberry is limited and I can't find it any where!) and these are the basics. They are 95% Organic and 100% Natural, they have vitamin E, shea but term and jojoba oil.

Summer Fruit

Strawberry Sorbet

Honeysuckle Honeydew

Sweet Mint



My hands down favorites are Sweet Mint and Strawberry Sorbet!

Then there is Lemon Drop which is the same as the above but also has SPF 15 in it so this is my favorite to use in the summer.


Medicated Tangerine is my favorite at the moment, I don't go to bed at night without applying this to my lips. It's formulated with Zinc which helps heal cracked lips and keeps them moisturized all night or day! I have notice a real difference in my lips from the momment I started using this one.




Now for the next three I have been told these are very hard to get your hands on. Yes I'm talking about the limited edition Disney inspired by Alice and Wonderland trio. You get Blueberry Potion, Sweet Vanilla Nonsense, and Watermelon Wonderland. They even have the cute Mickey imprinted on the side!



I know I know at this point your think I have an addiction to EOS and your probably right. I love these lip balms and they are a great price for the size you get. Their quality is amazing and I love the way they smell and how that smells stays on your lips but doesn't annoyed your nose. EOS knocks it out of the park with their lip blame and I suggest everyone goes and try at least one!

Here's the video and  GIVEAWAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment