Friday, October 19, 2012

September Glossy Box


Hey Everyone!

So I was so in LOVE with my September Glossy Box! It had 2 amazing full sized products and then 2 awesome sized samples and 1 smaller sized sample. I love how for the most part Glossy Box always seems to get a makeup product in our boxes, which to me is the reason I get beauty boxes so I appreciate that! 



The first product we got was a full sized Wella Mirror Polish Shine Serum. This product can be used before you style or after to help smooth and also give your hair a nice high-gloss finish. I've used this product a few times and I love the way it gives my hair a shine without making it feel oily and it has an amazing scent!


Next we got two B. Kamins products but neither of them were full sized and that is probably my only complaint about my box this month. It would have been great to get a trail size of the body lotion and a full size of the lip balm. As far as the products go the body lotion takes to long to soak into the skin for me. The lip balm is nice but it leaves my lips feeling oily so I've started using this at night before bed and I like it! I can go to sleep and wake up and my lips still feel like there is balm on them.



Dove Cleartone is my new go to pitstick, this stuff is amazing! It smells really good and I've been using mine for about 3 weeks and I notice a real difference with the color in my underarm areas. It's like an exfoliator for your armpits, it's AMAZING!


The last thing the we got this month was the NYX The Crimson Amulet which was a Limited Edition product. In all honesty they could have just sent me this and that would have been enough.


This collection comes with so much stuff it's mind blowing! It has 24 eye shadows and for the most part they are all very pigmented and easy to blend. In this collection there are a good mix of mattes and shimmers. With this one box you can do so many eye looks I don't think you'll ever get tired of it!



And if the eye shadows weren't enough there are 5 blushes, 1 highlighter and 4 lip colors, WOW. It also has a HD eye primer and an eyeliner. There are 2 matte blushes and 3 shimmery blushes and the highlighter isn't over the top which is nice. It's adds a nice shimmer without being glittery. 




All in all this was once again an AMAZING box! I type that so much I kind of get sick reading it but in all honesty Glossy Box always seems to blow my mind. Month after month they keep things fresh, provide great smaples, and it's always worth the price we pay for it.

Wanna see the video:




No comments:

Post a Comment