Saturday, September 15, 2012

Glossy Box - July


Hey Everyone!

 So my July Glossy Box finally got here it was a pretty good value even after waiting almost 2 months got it to get here! We got 6 samples in this box and three of them are full sized, BONUS.



1. Zoya Nail Polish in Zuza
 This nail polish was amazing! Easy to apply and was completely opaque in one coat, I added a second on to see if the color would change, the picture below was with two coats. It's a beautiful greenish teal color with sliver sparkles.


Full Size is worth $8.00 and we got a full sized product.
Score: 5/5

Why?
I love the formal, the color, it didn't chip at all, and how it went on it just two coats!

2. Alessandro International Pedix Heel Rescue Balm
This comes out as a cream formula rubs in and leaves no greasy residue. It has shea butter and tea tree oil in it and I noticed a significant difference in the smoothness and hydration of my heels in just 2 days.


Full Size is 100ml and worth $20.00 and we got 30ml for a value of $6.00 .
Score: 4.5/5

Why?
I will definitively be buying a full size of this product. It's a great value for the size and the product works great!

3. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution
This product was so different to use then any other hair product I have ever tried, you have to shake it cause it has a dual action formula that has to be activated. It really did help me fight my frizz, I have very curly hair that always get's frizzy when it's humid outside. When I used it I didn't find that it my my hair feel greasy but absorbed well and fought frizz.



Full Size is 60ml and worth $14.99 and we got 24ml worth $6.00 of product.
Score: 4/5

Why?
I really like this product but I have stuff that works better on my hair so this isn't something I will be purchasing.

4. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer - Cherry
Hands down my new favorite lip smoothing product. I LOVED it so much that I've already gone out and bought two more colors. I now have Watermelon and Caramel. These have a very strong minty scent which I don't mind at all. They also add a very nice even pigment to the skin. The cherry one is a reddish huge but my favorite is Caramel is a beautiful orange nude color that I am in LOVE with!

There is no PIC cause I can't find the one I took! I'll add one later!

Full Size is worth $5.99 and we got a full size product.
Score: 5/5

Why? 
AMAZING! These are so wonderful, they smell amazing and they really help add color to the lips while giving you moisture your lips need.

5. Dove Softening Creme Body Wash
This is thick and moisturizer full formula that made my skin feel amazing. It helped with my dryer areas, mostly on my arm. The smell is pleasant and not too strong and this didn't cause my skin to break out at all!


Full Size is worth $5.99 and we got a full size
Score: 5/5

Why? 
If you have dry skin you have to try this! I love the packaging and the scent didn't linger on my skin which I like.

6. Beauty So Clean Wipes
I am a huge fan of this product and I always carry some of these in my kit for work. These are great for if you want to keep your makeup products Bactria free!



Full Size is worth $12.50 and comes with 48 wipes and we got 4 wipes worth $1.00 
Score: 4/5

Why? 
I do love these but I don't like that we only got 4 of them to try!

In total we got $33.00 in product for only $15.00. Another great box from our friends at Glossy Box! 

If you want more information you can watch the YouTube review here:



No comments:

Post a Comment