Thursday, September 06, 2012

Hot Pink Lips

Hey Everyone!

 So everyone knows that a HOT PINK lips is hands down my favorite type of lip and one of my friends challenged me to find 5 Hot Pink Lipsticks that I could love that were not MAC. In all honesty this was not easy for me because when I do a hot pink lip I always reach for my MAC, it took some time but I found 5 that I am really happy with. And then just for fun I added my top 5 favorite Pink MAC lipsticks!



 If you know of any other really good hot pink lipsticks please tell me about them!

Moxie: This is a Matte finish and comes off to me as a bright reddish pink. It's so smooth to apply and I find it gives great color pay off and has a long wear time.



Impassioned: This is an Amplified finish and is one of my favorite bright colors to wear. It is a fuchsia color which I find compliments most skin tones. 




Pink Nouveau: This is a Satin finish which makes it very creamy and easy to apply. It's a true medium pink with amazing color pay off. I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!



Candy Yum Yum: This is the one lipstick I don't think I will ever stop talking about! MAC hit a home run when they came up with this amazing NEON pink hue. Don't be scared when you first see it because I can't lie it looks crazy but for whatever reason once you get it on, it's just stunning!



L'Oreal 145 Fearless Fuchsia: This is the pinker of the two L'Oreal fuchsia lipsticks I own. It has no sparkle or shimmer in it at all. The one thing I love about these lipsticks is they go on so smooth and they last for hours!



Guerlaine 165: This is the most sheer of all of my favorite pink lipsticks. It has a nice pink color to it but needs to be re-applied throughout the day. I use this when I want the bright pink lip without too much in your face!



Makeup Forever 36:  I said it in the video and I'll say it again, these lipsticks are more drying but the color they give is just amazing! This color is very close to Candy Yum Yum but I find it's a bit deeper pink color.




L'Oreal 138 Forever Fuchsia: This is the lipstick out of the two that has some shimmer in it as well as more of a purple tone. 



Wet and Wild 966 Don't Blink Pink: For a $3 lipstick this one is AMAZING! The pink is bright and the formula is long lasting and I didn't notice much feathering or bleeding! Great drug store choice for a bright lipstick.




Viva Glam Nicki: This is a Satin finish and is a very pretty coral pink color. It's not as true pink as some of the other but I had to add it in cause it's a beautiful color in itself.




Girl About Town: This is an Amplified finish and it is a very nice dark pink color. It stains like CRAZY so you have been warned! I wear this more at night because I find the color very dark for a day look. It doesn't look too dark in this photo but I applied it with my finger to blend it out more.




If that wasn't enough pink for one day go check out the video!




Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment