Monday, April 02, 2012

March Favs!

Hey Everyone!

 The weekend is here and with how busy I've been I'm sure looking forward to it, maybe we will even get some sunshine! For this month my favorites are all over the place and theres a little bit of everything. I have been loving the bright color lip and/or cheeks this month and these are hands down my favorites for that look. If you like these products or have other favorites let me know, I'd love to try them out!

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter:

 These are the most AMAZING lip products of all time! I know right, huge hype, but so true. These are so pigmented, really nourshing, and go on so easy! I have 7 of these now and at one point I had purschaed 13 of them at one point. I will warn you some of these don't seem to be formulated the same way. A few of the others I owned and then returned went on chuncky and/or didn't have a ton of pigment to them so defentality try these before you buy them!

MY FAVORITES:
Tutti Frutti and Sweet Tart



















Urban Decay Naked Palette 2

 This needs no information because everyone has heard of it. Feel free to check out the pictures anyway!










































I've been using these as my two fav bases for my eyes:

CARGO Devon Eyeshadow and MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study








Inglot Lip Glosses are something I've been raving about for a while. These are so pigmented but not super sticky. They have a great smell and taste, not that I'm saying you should eat them!







 
I've been loving the Wet n Wild eye palette in Blue Had Me At Hello, this is my favoruite shade:



















Feel free to check out my video for more favs!!













Have an awesome week!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment